Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thrift store trip

I love thrift stores! That's an odd thing to "love" or to enjoy doing, but I just love vintage items & the thrill of finding them. 97% of what I see I'm not interested in, its the 3% that keeps me hooked. Years ago I found a vintage Chanel silk scarf for 99 cents. Ha! You gotta hit the stores that the employees have no idea what Chanel is. Cha-ching! No designer brands were found today, but here are a few cool things I saw-
Quirky wicker reclining chair! I had a better pic of this but it got deleted. oops.

Love different dishes & cups! Leaping deer & a lion head? Hmm OK- I love the glazed yellow color, I tend to gravitate towards yellow & golden hues 
Avocado green meat grinder from Sears! 
My son Ryder showing off a brown American Tourister carry-on


I bought this for the frame, I like the carvings in it- Don't worry, I will be putting another picture in it.
I used to HAVE this Barbie! She was one of my favorites. I had her in my cart until I was in line to check out, then my clutter control voice said NO you don't need this. I might go back for her..... 






No comments:

Post a Comment