Friday, December 28, 2012

Newborn photo shoot


My sister, husband & their two boys welcomed a new baby on December 17th, a girl! My first niece. Thrilled beyond words.. love baby Anna so much. When my sister asked if I wanted to do a photo shoot I gladly said YES! I'll be right over. 
In their living room they have these lovely french doors that allow so much sunlight in, that gave for perfect natural lighting. This took about 2 hours to get enough pictures where I felt like I had gotten some great shots. About 2-3 feedings were worked into that 2 hour time-frame. :) A happy baby is a must for good pictures! 
Enjoy! 



















Caught a mid-dream smile! Image slightly blurry because I didn't want to miss it! 


I think this is my favorite one of all. 















No comments:

Post a Comment