Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday lunch, shopping & cupcakes!

With 5 of our kids being in school & mothers day out, my friend Jennifer & I decide to take baby Slade out to lunch & some shopping:) 
Republic Gastropub in Okc for some yummy eats 
Jenn had a burger with homemade mac & cheese covered in toasted bread crumbs- love the presentation of the food here.


I had BBQ Chicken sliders on the most yummy buns ever. I know they were "just" buns, but these were special! They were amazing, tasted like they were freshly baked. Oh.. almost forgot & some baked potato soup. 
Now off to Anthropologie! 
Loved this necklace with the yellow wood beads. 
I thought this shelf back in the clearance area was very industrial looking & rustic, I want some open shelving like this in my kitchen to have more storage. 
Got excited when I saw how simple this is, very no-fuss & I could put this thing together! Wonder if you can buy something like this online? 

CUTEST aprons ever! 
Add caption
Another necklace... 
Green goodies cupcake bakery
Array of yummy treats! 
Will be coming back again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment