Friday, October 26, 2012

Goody bags for school party


 I got all my ingredients for this at Aldi, I love that grocery store. Cheaper prices than most, easy to get in & out of there without wasting time, being pressured by all kinds of other things you don't need.. ( super Target??) Yikes. I would have more "extras" than the stuff I went in there for.

Peanut butter cups on pretzels, 375 degrees for 3 minutes. 

THIS is what 5 minutes at 375 looks like. Don't do this. 

Now press the candy corn on top- I started with two, but it started to be tricky & I thought it ended up looking better with just one.. but do what you want to. 


You can really use any kind of candy you want to press in the top of the peanut butter cup. For Christmas you could do red & green M&M's. How cute would that be? 






This is what I actually signed up for to bring candy.
I signed up too late & all the good things to bring had been taken by the other moms. This was no good for me, I would feel like a domestic failure showing up with only a bag of Butterfingers. 

This is what I  brought for Ryder's classmates. See?  There is still some store-bought candy in there! 
Some pumpkin bread loaves for his teachers
The inevitable part of all cooking? The dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment