Saturday, November 3, 2012

Accidental garage sale

I have sworn off garage sales. Reason being, my collection of vintage anything & everything has filled my sunroom to the brim. I seem to be drawn to almost anything I think is special, its hard to say no to things other people think is junk.
 I was in a part of town I hardly go to & stumbled upon a garage sale in a well-maintained historic edition, I knew I had to turn in!
There is a strong possibility I will be on a TLC Hoarders episode in 20 years. 
Today's finds? LIFE magazines from the 60's, Michael Jordan toy, Mickey Mouse toy & a Walt Disney Sleeping Beauty storybook. 
OH & crochet granny shawl. In a fabulous rust color. Sorry, no pics of that yet! 
ENJOY:)
Her collection of LIFE magazines, they were $3 each
Brigitte Bardot 1961 Cover of LIFE magazine
Michael Jordan Space Jam action figure. Only until I got in the car did I notice his missing basketball.
Oh & his left HAND. Man thought I had a collectors item! lol so close. 
OOPS!

Vintage Mickey Mouse train toy 
Sleeping Beauty storybook, awesome condition!! Printed in 1957
LOVE this!! 25 cents for a copy!!

CHEERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment