Friday, November 2, 2012

For the love of thrifting

My sister called me, asked if I wanted to meet her at thrift shop that is closing after being in business for 80 years. It was called Remarkable Shop, & it was consignment store & thrift store combined. It has served as a  fundraiser for the Junior League of Oklahoma City. We were not the only ones thinking of grabbing some discounted goods, there was a line outside the door. 
Want to share my thrifty finds! 


Found a set of gilded deer for Christmas! I will be taking the polka-dot bows of the necks:) 


This suitcase spoke to me. This cannot be explained. 


Dressy gold chain & pearl necklace- very heavy! 

Cute chunky bracelet 



Silk summery caftan


crisp black Ralph Lauren button-down

Juicy Couture purse, a bit gawdy for my taste, but my daughter? Will love this! 




Vintage brown boots, love the back vent & buckles 


Silk Banana Republic scarf. Has a funky circus print! 


Cotton Polo scarf, love the nautical style & colors 

More scarves.... 
cozy J.Crew cardigan

:) My husband will love this new piece of clutter lying around 

My goodies for today! Minus the deer. They were already in my trunk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment