Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite Rachael Ray recipe...EVER


My favorite Rachael Ray recipe, I think this is the 7th time making this since I have discovered it. My hubby dislikes onions, so this dish is only for myself & my least picky (most favorite) child. That was a joke. Love them all. But I don't like cooking several meals for the super finicky eater. This is when PB&J's come in handy. 
Here is the link to the real version, I have tweaked mine a little & it still tastes amazing.


Fresh spinach! Loaded with nutrition. Thankful something is healthy in this dish:) 



Wash, season & butterfly some chicken breasts. Sprinkle with S,P, & basil. 


  


Simply sauté all ingredients, add spinach it wilts & cooks down to more than half its size. Let it cool until warm & add feta crumbles. That way your cheese doesn't melt if you add it too early. 




Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, I was out of panko ones so some regular Italian seasoned 
ones had to do. I was in a hurry with preparation so I just put a few pats of butter on top. Bake until chicken is done & there ya go. 

Finished product! The flavors are so good together. 


I just happened to be using some brand new Rachael Ray stoneware my Grandma got me for Christmas. Already love the set of "bubble & brown" bright yellow bakeware. Funny part is...see my yellow Fiestaware plate? They match. Hey hey! Love it when things just accidentally happen. OR maybe the last time my sweet Grandma came over, she took a mental note that I had some yellow Fiestaware & that inspired my Christmas gift. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That looks delicious and like something I would totally love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chicken dish is SO good. I have cooked that more times than anything else! You have to try it:) thanks for your comment!!

      Delete