Friday, January 18, 2013

Estate sale Friday!



Driving home from dropping off my son at school I see a white sign..  ESTATE SALE. Yay for me!
 It has been over 6 months since I have been to one & I always find such nifty things at any of them. I love how that generation of people care for the things that they had, doesn't matter how tacky, ugly (mustard floral bed linens, green & yellow tupperware, or avocado bathroom towels) they kept what they had & somehow most of it still looks nearly new.
Pretty yellow Frankoma mug. This color of yellow is acceptable! 




Antique Similac can

Trying to see if this old baby doll is valuable, she was in really good condition. This picture was my Google reference for when I returned to the car. :) Hey you gotta use your resources. Ignore all the older folk glaring at you wondering why your nose is buried in your iPhone. 

Neat date stamper! It was HEAVY. Loved how all the original paperwork/manual is still with it. 

We will call this the room of clocks. The noise coming from all 57 of them is hard to put into words. 

New in box Gilbert Microscope toy! 

Again, manual intact, this was almost brand new in the box. 


Love me some vintage Christmas ornaments. Don't love how people put tape price tags on the front face of something antique. 


Neat Airline antique radio! 

He had a pile of safe doors. Just the doors, Lots of military collectables


Collectors edition Crayola tin. 


Who doesn't need a Bavarian beer mug 

Pile of Life magazines. You know I sifted through all of these. I have a specific one I am hunting... it wasn't there. 


Piles of cigar boxes. 

Silvertone nearly new record player. Neat!!


If you are curious what I took home with me CLICK HERE!   !!

No comments:

Post a Comment